Commercial Electrician Services
Licensed Commercial Electricians in Toronto
Business owners have plenty of potential setbacks and challenges to face every day. Don’t let malfunctioning appliances or electrical fires add to your workload by hiring Best Electrician. Whether it’s better lighting to make products more attractive or safety measures to prevent equipment damage, our professional experts can improve and protect your business. Our trained experts will know exactly how to fix your problems so you can get back to work.
We offer many services, listed below in detail.
Having an emergency? CALL NOW
Electrical Installations and Upgrades
Best Electrician can prevent work interruptions caused by electrical failures or surges by installing or upgrading equipment.
A good panel ensures enough power reaches all your equipment. Best Electrician can upgrade to secure a steady electricity supply.
Monitor your power usage more accurately with Best Electrician’s upgrades and installations.
Switchgears prevent equipment damage by controlling currents. Call Best Electrician today to protect expensive electronics.
Transformers are designed for specific environmental conditions such as moist air or low temperatures. Hire a professional so that you have the right size and model.
If your company is constantly tripping breakers, your circuits may need to be updated.
Capacitors store energy. Like transformers, it is best to hire a professional to ensure that you get the right one.
No matter what, you will always have power after Best Electrician installs and upgrades your generators.
To ensure smooth business operations, contact Best Electrician to install or repair complex machinery. We can install and maintain the following equipment:
- Conveyor systems
- Industrial motors
- Call stations
- Thermal imaging and testing
- Explosion proof wiring for hazardous locations
- Safe demolition
- ARC/Ground fault protection
- Dedicated circuits for major appliances or computers
- Exhaust fans
Renovations and Construction
Best Electrician can assist you with wiring during all phases of construction and renovation including planning, design, installation and maintenance.
Lighting sets the mood for your business. Dimly lit areas can also be hazardous, so prevent workplace injuries by calling Best Electrician.
- Perimeter: Stop potential trespassers with perimeter lights to scare them away.
- Outdoor: Draw attention to your business or deter thieves with Best Electrician’s weather-resistant outdoor lighting.
- Interior: Improve indoor lighting to enhance your customer’s experience.
- Ballast Replacements: If light bulbs seem to burn out at an alarming rate, Best Electrician may need to replace your ballast.
- Decorative Lighting: Your store or business will be a luxurious, relaxing escape after we install cove, rope and other decorative lights.
- Track and Pot (Recessed) Lighting: Your customers will know exactly where to go with our track lights to guide the way, or save space with recessed lighting.
- High/Low Bay: Low or high bay lighting is ideal for oddly-shaped ceilings.
- High-Intensity Discharge: Night work or public events may require high-intensity discharge bulbs, the brightest lightbulbs around
If you would like a general safety inspection, call us today to schedule an appointment.
Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, Radon, Radiation, Natural Gas, and Propane.
Prevent fires with our reliable alarms. Best Electrician can install new systems, improve old ones, or assist with certification, system verification, and troubleshooting.
Keep your business safe by hiring Best Electrician to design and install a new system, or troubleshoot and maintain the one you already have. Having difficulty using your security system? We will also take the time to make sure you know how to use your new equipment, and can provide reports on alarm activity and performance as well as system backups.
Electrical Code Updates
Electrical codes change often, so make sure your business is up to standard by calling Best Electrician today.
Technical incompatibilities between devices can interrupt communication. We can set up calls centers or connect employees to each other by designing, planning, finding parts and installing the network that will suit your needs.
Structured cabling is critical for communication between buildings on campuses or in large buildings. Prevent interruptions by calling Best Electrician to help you plan, design and install a new system. If an existing system is to blame for disruptions, our commercial electricians can promptly locate, diagnose and solve the problem.
Work more and think less with our office automation services, programs and equipment that centralize all business information in a single network. Automate orders, payroll, and more by calling Best Electrician for planning, design, and installation as well as troubleshooting and maintenance. We will also make sure you know how to use your new network for maximum productivity.